Learn about McLean High School!
- To create and uphold a community where all learners are challenged to reach their full potential.
Our Core Values
- Educate, inspire and engage all learners in an enriching educational experience
- Encourage all learners to be self-directed, independent, and responsible
- Foster creative and critical thinking skills
- Provide challenging opportunities in all curricular and extracurricular settings
- Develop and sustain a healthy and caring culture focused on positive social and emotional skills to improve learning for all
- Engage the entire McLean community in a supportive and collaborative learning environment
FCPS School Profile
Attendance Procedures and Policies
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, later arrivals, early dismissals, and more.