McLean HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Mary Bartenfeld at @email to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the McLean HS Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to Mary Bartenfeld, our school registrar, at @email
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to McLean High School.