Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts

Transcript Assistant

Ms. Shepley-Collat | | (703) 714-5744

Transcript Office Location and Hours

Student Services Office (end of the silver hallway) | 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Seniors requesting transcripts to be sent to colleges:

Transcript Request Deadline Dates

Please allow at least 3 weeks before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.

If you need to send a transcript please stop by the Transcript Office, which is located in Student Services.

When it comes to requesting a transcript, please keep the following information in mind:

  1. The first three college transcripts for seniors are free.  A $5 fee is required for each additional transcript. Fees must be paid at the time of the request.

  2. Transcripts and school counselor letters of recommendation must be requested at least 15 business days prior to a college or scholarship deadline.

  3. Requests to mail SAT and/or ACT scores should go to (SAT’s) or (ACT’s).

Download the Transcript Request form.

Download the Parent Release form.

Current/former students or graduates of McLean HS

If you are needing a transcript, certificate/verification of enrollment, or immunization record, please use the Student Records Request form.  There is a $5 fee for each document requested.

Student records are kept at McLean High School for 5 years.

If you attended/graduated from McLean High School more than 5 years ago and need records, please contact the FCPS transcript and records information site.