Student Wellness Resources
"Heads Up" & "Talk It Out"
Heads Up is for teens between the ages of 14-17 who are working through emotional, mental health or substance use challenges. Talk It Out provides support, education and resources for their parents and guardians. Groups will feature guest speakers and participants are welcome to drop in any time, weekly attendance is not required. These confidential sessions will be held via Zoom for Telehealth.
Mental Health & Resiliency
- Discover the foundation for building solid mental health and resiliency.
- View mental health resources and emergency services information
- View FCPS' Healthy Minds features
- View tips on building resiliency
Student Wellness Tips and Strategies
Feeling super stressed? Worried about a friend's mental health—or your own? Get tips to help manage your emotions and see what to do if you are in crisis.
- How to handle peer pressure
- How to help a friend in crisis
- Quick tips to lift your mood
- Ways to bring balance to your life
- Tips to ease anxiety
- And much more