Translate this page
McLean Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
The Purpose of the McLean High School PTSA, in common with those of the Virginia PTA and the National PTA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
McLean High School News You Choose
Stay Connected with McLean High School
Recognize a MHS staff member!
FCPS Cares is an opportunity for parents, staff, and community members to recognize FCPS employees for going above and beyond to help others and show they care. We invite you to submit your story so we can all acknowledge the good work of FCPS employees.
Business and Community Partnerships
The Business and Community Partnerships office’s primary functions are to recruit and supports Ignite Partnerships, serve as a liaison to local Chambers of Commerce and other community organizations, help lead the annual Collect for Kids school supply drive, manage the FCPS Donations Portal for donated goods, and promote the Savings for Staff merchant discount program.
In the last decade, the Business & Community Partnerships team has helped secure over ten million dollars in donations of money and valued goods through partnerships and direct donations, not including the value of volunteer hours contributed by partners and mentors.