Translate this page
McLean HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Cindy Ramos, at @email to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
Student (only if withdrawing during the school year)
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.)
- Return completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- If your student is withdrawing during the school year, please complete the Student Withdrawal Form
- If your student will be withdrawing during the summer (after the current school year ends but before the next school year begins) please complete the Student's Intention for the Next School Year Form
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to McLean High School.