McLean HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Cindy Ramos, at @email to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
Student (only if withdrawing during the school year)
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.)
- Return completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to McLean High School.